我们不能退换人为损坏的商品(We can't exchange damaged goods)

您好,我想退掉这台电视机。
Hi, I would like to return this TV.
没问题。您有发票吗?
Sure, do you have the receipt?
有,给您。我还想把这个键盘也退了。
Yeah here you go. Actually I also want to return this keyboard.
好的。我能不能问一句,您为什么要退掉这些?
Ok. May I ask what is the reason for returning these products?
我看电影的时候电视屏幕闪得厉害。而且有时候图像也不清晰。
The TV flickers a lot when I am watching a movie and at times the image is not very clear.
这样子啊。那键盘呢?
I see, and what about the keyboard?
我把咖啡洒在上面了,它就不能用了。
I spilled some coffee on it and now it won't work.
很抱歉,女士。我们不能就这样为您更换损坏的商品或退款。如果是人为原因导致了损坏,我们不能负责。
I am sorry mam, but we can only exchange or refund defective products, we cannot take responsibility for misuse or damages.
好吧。真不明白他们为什么把这些东西做得这么不结实。
Fine! I don't know why they make these things so delicate anyways.
Resource Data mp3 mp4 download hospital doctor online share