办理登机手续(Check in)

麻烦下一位。
Next, please.
这是我们的护照和机票。
Here are our passports and tickets.
我看看。没错,护照还给你们。你们自己打点的行李吗?
Let's see. Yes, here are your passports back. Did you pack your luggage yourselves?
是的,我们自己整理的。就在今天早上。
Yes, we did. Just this morning.
有没有人到你们面前要求帮忙带任何东西
Did anyone approach you to ask you to carry anything for them?
没有,先生,我们直接从旅社出发的。
No, sir. We left directly from the hostel.
这四件行李都是你们的吗?
Are these four pieces all your luggage?
是的。哦!还有这两件随身行李
Yes. Oh! And these two carry-ons.
你们最好把这些卷标贴在你们的随身行李上。
You'd better attach these stickers to your carry-ons.
你说的对。谢谢。
Right. Thanks.
这里是你们的行李提领存根。还有你们的登机证。你们的座位是29K和29J。你们的班机在七号登机门停靠,约在一个半小时后登机
Here are your baggage claim stubs, miss. And here are your boarding passes. Your seats are 29K and 29J. Your flight leaves at Gate 7, and we'll be boarding in about an hour and a half.
谢谢。
Thanks.
祝你们旅途愉快。
Have a nice flight.
Resource Data mp3 mp4 download hospital