辞职(Resignation)

最近很累,我一直都很努力,但是我觉得我不能胜任这个工作。
I've been so tired recently. I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.
你需要休息一下,或许需要休假。
You need to take a break, maybe a vacation.
噢,的确。我已经失去动力了。说实话,我想换个环境。
Oh, yes, indeed. I've run out of steam. To be honest, I want to be in a different environment.
这样?
Is that so?
是的,我不想停滞不前,我要进步。
Yes, I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
你决定了?
Have you decided?
是的,我想找个更好的工作。
Yes. I want to get a better job.
能告诉我为什么要辞职吗?
Could you tell me why you want to quit?
我辞职只是因为对薪水不满意,也很难和同事相处好。
I quit just because of the dissatisfying salary and the trouble in getting along with my colleagues.
噢,那很糟。你想在公司拿到更高的薪酬吗?
Oh, that's terrible. Do you want to get a higher salary in our company?
不想了。我答应过我女朋友。我们要一起到南方找个薪水高点的工作。
I'm afraid not. I've promised my girlfriend. We'll travel southwards to find a job that offers higher pay.
好。我想说我和你共事很开心,但是你得知道你要在新工作岗位上更加努力,才可以要求更高的报酬。
OK, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think you should work harder for your new job and then you can ask for higher pay.
谢谢你的建议。
Thank you so much for your advice.
祝你新工作里一切都好。
And every best wish for your new job.
谢谢。
Thank you.
Resource Data mp3 mp4 download hospital