我打算自己开公司了(I'm going to start my own company)

嗨,爱赛亚!你好吗?
Hi, Isaiah. How are you?
挺好的,你呢?
I’m well. And you?
不错.你的工作怎么样?
Fine. How’s your job going?
我不知道我告诉你没有,我打算自己开公司了.
I don’t know if I told you or not, but I decided to start my own business.
真的吗?太棒了!是什么类型的公司?
Really? That’s fantastic. What kind of business is it?
我和以前高盛的几个同事合伙开了家投资银行.
I’ve started an investment banking firm with some of my old colleagues from Goldman Sachs.
那现在进行的如何了?
How’s it going?
刚开始的时候进展比较缓慢,不过现在已经开始蒸蒸日上了.
It started off a bit slow, but now, business is really booming!
真是个好消息.我真替你高兴.你们的办公地点在哪里?
That’s such great news. I’m really happy for you! Where is your office located?
我们的总部就在北京这儿,但我们马上打算再开两家分公司.
Our headoffice is here in Beijing, but we’re planning on opening up two more offices soon.
分公司会设在哪儿呢?
Where will those be located?
如果一切进展顺利的话,四月份会有一家在香港开张,另一家十月份开在新加坡.
If all goes well, we’ll open one up in Hong Kong in April and another one in Singapore in October.
这事你们什么时候能定下来?
When will you find out?
我们明天会针对合同做最后的协商.
We’re negotiating the final details of the leasing contracts tomorrow.
哦,祝你好运.希望你明天一切顺利.
Well, good luck. I hope it all goes well for you tomorrow!
谢谢!
Thanks!
Resource Data mp3 mp4 download hospital