圆满达成交易(Close the deal successfully)

王小姐,早上好。有什么消息吗?
Good morning, Mrs.Wang. Any news?
有,我已经说服我方出口部经理同意降价10%。他考虑到以后的生意,所以破例降价.
Yes. I've succeeded in persuading our export manager to agree to a reduction of ten percent. He made this an exception with an eye to future business.
太好了,我们非常感激你方做出这些让步。
Good. We certainly appreciate your making these concessions for us.
我再重复一下报盘,15台隧道钻机,规格详见技术资料,欧洲主要港口离岸价每台五万七千瑞士法郎。交易就按此价敲定。
May I repeat 15 Tunnel Drillers, specifications as shown in the technical data, at 57,000 Swiss Francs each, F.O.B. European Main Ports? Business is closed at this price.
没错。我们再检查一下这项交易的其他条款,好吗?看看有没有意见不一致的地方?
Yes, that's right. Shall we go over the other terms and conditions of the transaction to see if we agree on all the particulars?
好,我们同意关于包装和唛头的条款。其实,我们的机器包装都采用适合于长途海洋运输的崭新牢固的木箱。
All right. We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks. As a matter of fact, we always packour machines in new strong wooden cases suit able for long distance ocean transportation.
机器的包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震,并且经得起粗鲁的搬运。
The machines must be well protect ed against dampness, moisture, rust, and be able to stand shock and rough handling.
我们会注意的。
We'll see to that.
装船期不能迟于2001年9月。
They are to be shipped not later than Sep tem ber 2001.
没问题。
There's no question about that.
关于付款方式呢?
And what about the terms of payment?
付款采用信用证,在交货前15到20天期间由买方开出。这些我们都已同意了,是不是?
Payment by L/C, to be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days prior to the date of delivery. That's what we've agreed upon, isn't it?
对,是这样。
Yes, quite so.
我们希望加上一条,信用证有效期应至货物装船后第十五日截止。要把所有装船单据都准备好以便提交银行议付,有时需要一个星期左右。定上这样一条可以让我们的时间充裕一点。
We'd like to add the condition that the letter of credit shall be valid until the 15th day after shipment. You know, it sometimes takes us a week or so to get all the shipping documents ready for the presentation and negotiation. This will give us more leeway.
行。关于商检和索赔,有什么问题吗?
That can be done. Any questions about the in spec tion and claims?
完全没有问题。我们的机器经得起任何质量和性能方面的测试。我们同意你方条款。
None whatsoever. The quality and per for mance of our machines can stand every possible test. We agree to your conditions.
你是否也同意这样一条,解决不了的纠纷,就提交国际贸易促进会的对外贸易仲裁委员会去仲裁?
Do you also agree to the condition that all disputes, if unsettled, shall be referred to the For eign Trade Arbitration Commission for the Pro mo tion of In ter na tion al Trade?
可以,不过我相信根本不需要仲裁。
Certainly, but I'm sure there will be no oc ca sion for arbitration.
那好,主要要点我们都一致同意了。
Well, then, we've agreed on all the major points.
是的,布朗先生,我们很高兴圆满达成这项交易,希望以后能达成更多的交易。
Yes, Mr. Brown. We're glad the deal has come off nicely and hope there will be more to come.
只要我们坚持平等互利的原则,我们两国间的贸易一定会有所发展。
So long as we keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefit, trade between our two countries will develop further.
合同什么时候能准备好签字?
When can the contract be ready for signature?
我会在几天内准备好的。
I'll have it ready in a couple of days.
越早越好,我下星期离开这里。
The earlier the better. I'm leaving next week.
下星期一下午五点怎么样?我上午会把合同送到你宾馆请你过目。
How about next Monday afternoon at 5? I'll have a copy of the contract sent to your hotel in the morning for you to look over.
太好了。
That suits us fine.
Resource Data mp3 mp4 download hospital