我要给你一张罚款单(I'll give you a fine)

先生,我可以看看你的驾照和登记证吗?你知道你开得有多快吗?
Sir, may I please see your license and registration? Do you know how fast you were going?
不,我不知道。我想时速大约是65英里,对吗?
No, I’m not sure. I think about 65 mph, right?
你不知道?你正以90英里的时速行驶!超过法定时速25英里!你在喝酒吗?
You’re not sure? You were going at 90 miles per hour! That’s 25 mph over the legal speed limit! Have you been drinking?
没有,警官,我根本没有喝酒。
No, Officer, not at all.
那你怎么解释你的所作所为?
Then how can you explain your behavior?
唔,我想我只是没有注意速度计表。
Well, I guess I just wasn’t paying attention to the speedometer.
没有注意速度计表?为什么没有注意?
Not paying attention to the speedometer? Why not?
嗯,因为我忙着和朋友谈话。
Um, because I was busy talking to my friend.
用手提电话?
On a cell phone?
是的,我在用手提电话。我刚买的,所以我决定给我的朋友打个电话,告诉他这件事。与此同时,我还打开了收音机,正在听一首我特别喜欢听的歌,吃一些我在速食店买的食物,还有,嗯……我想我分心的事太多了。
Yes, I was using a cell phone. I just bought it, so I decided to give my friend a phone call to tell him about it. While I did that I also turned on the radio and was listening to one of my favorite songs, and eating some food I had bought at a fast food restaurant, and, um…… guess I had too many distractions.
肯定是这样了。我要给你一张罚款单。请记住下次开车时要多加小心。
That’s definitely true. I’m going to have to give you a ticket. Please remember to drive more carefully next time.
Resource Data mp3 mp4 download hospital doctor online share