入住(Check in)

嗨,托德,好久不见了。
Hi, Todd. Long time no see.
嗨。见到你真高兴。哦,对了,这是我的妻子蕾娜。蕾娜,这是本杰明。
Hi. Nice to see you here. Oh, this is my wife Lena. Lena, this is Benjamin.
我也很高兴见到你。
Nice to see you.
我已经为你们预定好了一个房间了。现在想去看一下吗?
Nice to see you too. I've made a reservation for you guys. Wanna go and have a look?
当然可以,听你的。
Sure, you are the boss.
下午好。有什么能为您效劳的吗?
Good afternoon. Can I help you, sir?
上周我用本杰明这个名字为这对美国夫妇预定了一个房间。现在他们来了。
Well, I made a reservation last week for this American couple by the name of Benjamin. Here they are.
请稍等。本杰明……哦,是的,这儿呢。一个双人间预定一周。这是登记卡。能麻烦您填一下吗?
A minute, please. Benjamin… Oh, yes, here it is. One double-room for a whole week, here is the registration card. Will you please fill this form out, sir?
非常乐意。填完了。给你。
Love to Done. Here you are.
谢谢。全都处理好了。你们的房间号是8715。
Thank you. Now everything is in order. Your room number is 8715.
房间在87层吗?哇噻!
Is it on the 87th floor? Wow?
不,先生。在中国8只是一个幸运数字。房间在第七层。
No, sir. In China, 8 is only a lucky number. It's on the 7th floor.
谢谢你。顺便问一下,房间里有梳妆台吗?
Thank you. By the way, is there a dressing table in the room?
有的。是一个传统的木质梳妆台。
Yes. A traditional wooden one.
Resource Data mp3 mp4 download hospital doctor online share